Sunday 13 June 2010

2 weeks worth!

I have been mainly in the office for the last 2 weeks so I thought I'd save up what I've been doing and give you all a double whammy!

The first week was a 4 day working week woohoo! So after a mammoth birthday weekend I was still feeling the effects on Tuesday back at the Express towers. I soon got over it and focused on the plans for my Ice Cream Shades shoot, so much preparation is involved because it's not just the styling and clothes I deal with, I have to create the whole shoot. I plan everything from where to do the photo shoot, props, choosing models, photographer and make up artist as well planning how everyone will get to the location and pulling together hair/make up/lighting ideas that I think will work and of course styling the clothes.

Thursday I had a breakfast meeting with the PRs from Mission PR, they look after Kew, Jigsaw, Cherry Chau and Fashion Union. We went to the Dean Street Town House which was so lovely and great to finally meet the PRs I have been speaking on the phone to for so long.

After breakfast I had arranged several store appointments so that I could pop in to choose clothes for my photo shoot. I went to Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Zara and H&M. Then back to the office for the afternoon.

For such a busy day with a lot of walking up and down Oxford Street involved I had to wear flats (I chose my new Office studded sandals and complete Jimmy Choo rip offs) although because I had the breakfast meeting in the morning I wanted to still look presentable so I went with this outfit:


White vest-1971 at Reiss; Pink trousers-Zara; Sandals-Office; Grey woven bag-Zara


So do you remember me saying that over the bank holiday weekend my friends and I were snapped by the ASOS Street Style team? Well all the pictures were uploaded onto Facebook and the top 25 people with the most 'likes' on their photo won Capital FM Summertime Ball tickets and....I won! So I went along to that on Sunday at Wembley Stadium, was a great day. I didn't have the best seats in the world but the atmosphere definitely made up for the fact that Cheryl Cole looked like an ant to me.


This week has been more of the same preping for the shoot. I was suppose to shoot on Thursday although because the weather has been so bad, I decided to move it up to next Tuesday. Shooting on Brighton beach in the rain would not have been fun or looked good.

Here is a sneak preview of my rail in the fashion cupboard. It's jam packed full of pastel and ice cream colour clothes.


I've had a pretty quiet weekend. Girlie night in on Friday and then watched the first World Cup England game at my friends house on Saturday whilst eating lots of food from the BBQ. Today I have had the biggest clothes/shoes clear out ever. I was completely ruthless and got rid of everything I haven't worn in the last few months, although my clothes are still rammed into my wardrobe and I still own about 50 pairs of shoes (and that's not even a joke)! But at least it is all in some kind of order. Now I feel a car boot sale coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia