Friday 23 April 2010

Another exciting week has past and so much has happened....

I started off the week dressing Alan Titchmarsh for a feature in the magazine. This was the first time everything was down to me. I chose the clothes myself and, with Alan's input decided what he would wear for each photo. We were in a beautiful location and he was a really nice man, he even let me have a photo!

A few weeks back I was asked if I would take part and model in a feature story in the newspaper. The feature was entitled 'How to wear classics at every age' and would require me , my mum and my nan to take part. I reluctantly agreed, and it turned out to be a great day and the pictures came out really well! Yesterday it was in the paper. Not only did we have a double page spread but were also on the front cover!! I have never seen my mum so excited! I've be inundated with facebook messages and text ever since from people that have been browsing the paper and seen my picture! Its definitely something I'll keep forever.

Last night we attended the launch of Johnnie B at Boden.
http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Johnnie-B-Clothing.html#nav
This is the new teenage range by the brand. The party was great it was full of fashionista and very cool teenagers, looking much more trendy than I did at their age! we reminisced about our Adidas tracksuits and lack of hair straighteners when we were 13! There were great canapes and a Wah nails nail bar. There was also a photobooth which we enjoyed a lot of the night in!



And finally... I have just brought an amzing new bag. It's a brown satchel fropm Warehouse. It is an obvious copy og the Mulberry Alexa, which is my dream bag! Unfortunately I will never be able to affors that, so I have settled for teh next best thing!


Apart from this we are preparing for three fashion shoots in the next couple of weeks and taking the time to attend press days.
This weekend we are both off to the fashion editor's birthday party and then hopefully spending some time in the sunshine on Sunday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia