Saturday 17 April 2010

Simona's Crazy Week

What a week I have had! I have been non stop but to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.I am due to head off to Cyprus on Monday (well as long as this cloud of ash moves along). I will be assisting the Express stylist on 5 high summer photoshoots. It's hard work and will mean lot of early mornings but I'm really looking forward to it.

This week the stylist and I have been holding last minute castings to find our model for the trip as well as arranging flights and putting the finishing touching to the outfits.On Tuesday I shot my 'Must Have' Spring Jackets page which will be published in early May. Wednesday and Thursday I mainly went on press days. I got to check out the Autumn/Winter collections as well as come away with some lovely gifts including a £100 voucher for Jaeger, a Miss Selfridge dress, season 2 boxset of Gossip Girl, a few belts and lots of cosmetics. I do love a freebie..or two!

The Miss Selfridge press day was great, they have collaborated with Gossip Girl and designed 2 dresses for each of the 4 main characters, lots of champagne and Chase Crawford as a special guest (although i didn't get to meet him) made it one of the best press days this week.Friday I shot my swimwear shoot...'What your swimwear says about you", for the feature pages in the paper, and then was off out for a cheeky few drinks and a wagamamas for dinner. Thought I would treat myself as i've just joined the gym and have been like a woman obsessed by it!

Monday nights Body Jam class was the funniest which resulted in my friend walking out half way through because the woman triple our age was picking up the dance steps quicker than she was!This weekend I'm off to a friends brother's birthday party, and then nursing a hangover and hopefully packing for Cyprus on Sunday.

Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia