Saturday 17 April 2010

Simona's year so far

So, as of January I was promoted from a 2 year paid internship (yes I know that's so long!) to...Fashion Assistant! The greatest moment of my career so far.The past few months have been a lot of fun but hard work and pretty hectic at the same time, and a completely new learning experience for me. I now style my own main fashion shoots as well as shoot 'Must Have' shopping pages. My first piece was published in the newspaper and online last Thursday, http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/features/view/167990/Go-Wild.
In Febuary, I went to Venice to assist my Fashion Editor on four photoshoots for Spring. Venice is so beautiful, even when we had to don a pair of wellies just to make it across the flooded St Mark's Square.
Well apart from an amazing London Fashion Week, many press days,and several fashion parties in between that's about it from me and the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia