Monday 10 May 2010

Cyprus...

I finally made it to the sunny shores of Cyprus on Monday. It was so nice to step off of a plane a feel some heat.

We stayed in the beautiful and palatial Savoy hotel where everything looked as though it had been dipped in gold. We shot the first shoot, Kaftans, on the roof terrace of the hotel, where Katie Price and Peter Andre had stayed. The shoot looked fab and was a great start to a week of beautiful photo shoots. I like assisting the stylist I was in Cyprus with, she has a great sense of style and has always believed in my ability, so she really allows me to get involved and give my opinion on putting the outfits together.

The rest of the week we found some more amazing locations. We shot Embellished Swimwear on a beautiful private beach and Tribal on the eroded rocks along the coast line, and finally, Summer Evening Gowns in the ruins of an old Abbey in the gorgeous village of Bellapais.
All us girls on the shoot loved the evening dresses so much that we just had to try them on:


From left- Model; Stylist; Hair & Make up Artist; Me (Stylist Assistant)

I had a great time but it's always nice to come home after a trip. I never really know why everyone can't wait to go abroad and then can't wait to get home by the end but it's so true!

I had a lovely weekend with my boyfriend and friends. Went out on Saturday night and then had a nice girlie lunch on Sunday.

Back in the office on Monday, I'll be working on all the post production of the trip. Editing the shots, typing up the credits for the outfits and returning all the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia