Tuesday 4 May 2010

Press days, last minute shoots and a great weekend!

Sorry for the late post this week, I have only just had the time to sit down and write it!

Busy as always we have begun prepping for six separate shoots this week!

The week began watching Simona’s friend Natalie run the London Marathon. Although we didn’t actually get to see her running it was a fantastic atmosphere and she did brilliantly! It almost made me want to run it myself, but as I told Simona, I struggle to run up the road! Our VE Day 1940s shoot was in the magazine on Sunday and it looks great, I think my favourite shoot yet!

Monday was a quiet day, I was feeling quite relaxed when Tuesday began with a frantic decision to change our florals shoot from Friday to Wednesday when we saw the awful weather forecast! It was all pulled together at the last minute but it turned out great on the day. I also forgot to take my phone to work on Tuesday, and I have never felt so lost in my life! It was so difficult to find anyone or do anything, just shows how much we rely on technology!

We went to River Island, New Look and Gap press days early on Tuesday morning. It was great as these are the first ones I have had time to go to. The collections were all great. New Look was very vintage inspired and looked really expensive. The had some great dresses in their Limited Collection range, and the fur lined shoes were amazing! River Island had a definite Lady Gaga theme running throughout. It also had a great collection of animal inspired hats! Great for kids, but well see how they take off with adults! Dress-vintage, leggings-Dorothy Perkins, Jacket-Primark, Bag-Warehouse, Socks-Topshop, Shoes-Primark, Sunglasses-Primark

My weekend was exciting, spending it with my friend Kirsty at Uni in Loughborough. We had a great time at FreeFest which was an outdoor festival with bands, rides and lots of cool things to do! If only the weather had been better! Above is my outfit from Sunday which I love. Being there was great but it also highlighted how much I wasn’t to move and have my own independence, so I’m thinking about what my next move on the moving out front will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia